As a sales and strategist professional, you will generate leads, expand account base and exceed sales revenue selling our suite of Digital Marketing products for our growing Company. As a relationship expert for executive level decision makers, this role demands a fearless prospect identifier/qualifier/closer who can present strategic solutions, customized to fit a client’s unique needs.
- Prospect, qualify and close prospective clients that would be great candidates for our suite of digital marketing products and services through traditional/non-traditional sales efforts using a consultative approach to assess marketing needs.
- Collaborate with the team on new/existing client base to explore maximum upsell potential from digital channels.
- Apply your understanding of inbound marketing practices as they relate to customer lifecycles and the role of branding and creative services for client specific situations
- Utilize management CRM system to track and report on pipeline activity/development.
- Provide meaningful measurement strategies that align with client objectives; establishing KPIs for agency relationship and communicating cross-channel reporting with actionable insights to grow digital accounts.
- Conduct client site visits in a professional, client-centric manner.
- Identifying and map business strengths and customer needs.
- Work with the highest degree of accuracy and follow-through.
- Meet and exceed all sales related performance goals on a consistent basis.
- Organizational, analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to generate excitement and enthusiasm for the organization.
- Technical competence to evaluate projects, identify challenges, and make recommendations.
- Problem solving skills, including the desire and willingness to innovate, receive feedback, and refine approach.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Other duties as assigned. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Extensive knowledge strategizing and selling email, social media, digital, geo targeting, IP, and inbound marketing, as well as new emerging medias.
- Highly self-motivated, goal-oriented and driven by success.
- Strong organizational, analytical and logical problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to connect with and influence key decision makers at all levels.
- Superior oral and written communication skills with the ability to have a well-structured conversation.
- Professional demeanor.
- Experience in working within a marketing/business intelligence environment.
- Experience in identifying and validating strategic and tactical marketing objectives.
- Experience in measuring and analyzing online marketing campaigns, including organic and paid search, email, affiliate, display and social.
- Experience with selling strategy and implementation of CRM and email automation solutions.
- Ability to thrive in a flexible work environment, and adapt to change.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and knowledge of Macintosh platform.
- Experience working within HubSpot preferred.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, or Communications preferred.
- 5+ years digital sales experience in an agency or print setting required.