Imagewerks is a fully integrated creative services and digital marketing agency. We blend data and design, analytics and artistry, creativity and content—all to produce integrated marketing solutions that capture attention, drive action and deliver results.
Imagewerks is looking for a Digital Media Strategist (DMS) who will be responsible for the strategy development, planning, buying and implementation for digital media opportunities with current Imagewërks clients. You will work with business and project leaders, and production teams, as well as external vendors, to execute best in class digital recommendations. The person in this role will be responsible for providing the strategic rationale for the overall campaign strategy and the recommendation of specific digital tactics that span the full spectrum of digital (display, mobile, web. IP, geo-targeting, social, email, SEM, content marketing, etc.) including why digital is the right channel to accomplish set business and marketing objectives. This person should be able to speak to programmatic media buying from a planning perspective and also understand when and why this is the right approach for a client.
- Work with cross-functional agency teams to develop proposals, presentations, and recommendations that include the final scope of digital campaigns.
- Develop and execute media strategy, negotiate with vendors and develop recommendations rooted in strategy.
- Ability to set up, execute, and report on campaigns within the Google and Facebook platforms.
- Responsible for negotiating digital media contracts, creating media plans & IOs across multiple clients & campaigns.
- Advise and onboard the project leadership team on the full scope of digital media programs. including creative development, ad serving/tracking, micro-site development, rich media, etc.
- Stay closely involved with all campaigns, beyond the launch, to deliver the best results/reporting for our clients
- Collaborate with the sales and account teams and agency counterparts on the development of digital marketing campaign concepts and strategies for our clients; be able to speak to the unique ways different digital strategies work within a campaign structure and complement/support other tactics
- Uncover/Understand client objectives, challenges, and needs as it pertains to digital
- Actively participate in long-range and short-range strategic planning for our existing clients.
- Responsible for identifying and developing digital strategies alongside the lead account person, driving both results for the client as well as Digital Marketing revenue growth for Imagewërks Marketing.
- Maintain a constant dialogue with account teams to ensure digital has a seat at the table during critical client brainstorms and pitches and to ensure learnings are applied from past campaigns into future growth recommendations.
- Stay on top of changing digital landscape by staying up to date on blogs, marketing materials, networking, meeting and building relationships with new digital vendor partners, with the goal to understanding the benefits between working with different vendors and be able to clearly provide a strategic rationale for all vendor recommendations
- Extensive and proven knowledge strategizing within the following tactics: email, social media, digital, geo-targeting, Reverse IP, as well as new emerging medias
- Highly self-motivated, goal-oriented and driven by success
- Strong organizational, analytical and logical problem-solving skills
- Superior oral and written communication skills with the ability to have a well-structured conversation
- Professional demeanor
- Experience in identifying and validating strategic and tactical marketing objectives
- Experience in measuring and analyzing online marketing campaigns, including organic and paid search, email, affiliate, display and social
- Ability to thrive in a flexible work environment, and adapt to change
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and knowledge of Macintosh platform
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing, or Communications preferred
- 5+ years of digital sales experience in an agency or print setting required
- Agency experience in marketing, advertising, or related fields required
- Google Ads / Display certification preferred
- Ability to work within Data Studio preferred
- Demonstrated experience building digital media plans (buying and implementing) required
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital disciplines including, but not limited to websites, mobile sites/apps, social media, SEO, SEM, banner advertising, digital coupons, digital video, content marketing, programmatic media buying, etc.