Imagewërks is looking for people who want to be a part of a winning team and who are looking for a meaningful career, not just a job. We at Imagewërks embrace diversity and we are committed to an environment that is open, honest, safe, and rewarding.
At Imagewërks -We will give you the opportunity to learn and grow within the company as well as offer a competitive salary and an attractive benefit package including:
- Use of our on-site fitness center
- Health, Dental
- Life insurance
- LTD & STD
- 401K with a company match
- PTO (paid time off) & Holiday pay
Imagewërks Is a full-service creative agency. For over thirty years, Imagewërks Marketing has helped hundreds of businesses, large and small, achieve measurable growth and success. What started as a two-man print shop has grown into one of Minnesota’s top marketing agencies with clients nationwide.
As a Project Manager, you will work directly with clients in collaboration with Account Management, Design, Development, and Marketing teams. The ability to assign and manage responsibilities between departments while providing responsive and courteous client service will be essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with a cross-functional team of sales managers, designers, programmers and marketing strategists to fulfill client requests and expectations.
- Participate in discovery process for digital engagements to accurately scope projects, define budgets and functional specifications, manage timelines and provide metrics for success.
- Develop and refine project timelines and budgets, coordinate internal resources, and anticipate potential challenges with an eye to alternative solutions.
- Schedule, coordinate, and lead internal meetings with marketing and production staff to ensure objectives are met on time and on budget.
- Communicate and collaborate with the client and team to monitor resources, track progress, assign responsibilities, and maintain project scope.
- Ensure quality of project deliverables is maintained through all phases of development.
- Obtain quotes for outside services such as but not limited to copywriting, printing, signage, video production.
Job Requirements - Qualifications:
- Must understand production process for web development, digital marketing, social media, and traditional marketing tactics to effectively manage resources, time and budgets.
- Familiar with managing email marketing campaigns using MailChimp, iContact, Constant Contact, or similar ESP systems.
- Driven to keep current with industry trends and emerging marketing technologies.
- Able to interact extensively with internal account executives, outside media companies and vendors on a daily basis.
- Must be cool under pressure and be able to mediate and problem-solve in fast-paced creative environment under tight deadlines.
- Realistic and pragmatic team player that’s self-motivated and determined to meet deadlines.
- Excellent decision-making, problem solving, organization and multitasking skills.
- Solid presentation skills and attention to detail to convey ideas to internal and external teams.
- Proficiency with Word and Excel along with familiarity with project management software such as Jira, Basecamp, Function Point.
Job Requirements – Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2-4 years project management experience in an advertising agency or similar environment.
- Casual office environment that promotes creative freedom to deliver exceptional marketing strategies & tactics.
- Flexible work environment, at this time work can be completed remotely, with in office expectations for client and company meetings when necessary.
- Hi-speed internet access and cell phone will be required for accessing files.
We invite you to apply in person or on our company site
Imagewërks, a Streamworks Company:
3640 Pheasant Ridge Drive
Blaine, MN 55449
In this role you will be trusted with confidential information as well as protected health information Subject to pre-employment background check Streamworks is an E-Verify company