Type of Position: Full-Time (40+ hours per week)
Imagewërks Marketing (IWM) is looking for a seasoned sales development professional to turbocharge our growing creative agency. An IWM Business Development Exec will generate leads, expand account base and drive sales for integrated marketing programs. This role demands a confident prospector to engage C level decision makers with strategic solutions to identify, qualify and close new business opportunities.
We seek a:
- Proven results-driven closer.
- Heavy-hitting networker always on the lookout for new opportunities.
- Master communicator who can foster positive outcomes in fierce negotiations.
- Detailed forecaster based on analytics and sales experience.
- A skilled relator with a collaborative mentality.
- Prospect, qualify and close through traditional/non-traditional sales efforts using a consultative approach to assess marketing needs.
- Collaborate with team on new/existing clients to explore maximum up sell potential.
- Job estimation and proposal creation.
- Work with the highest degree of accuracy and follow-through.
- Meet and exceed all sales and client services goals on a consistent basis.
- Utilize sales CRM to track and report pipeline activity, development status, and planning for next steps. Reviews reports, activity and status with management.
Job Requirements – Qualifications:
- Knowledge of traditional marketing/advertising, digital, social and emerging media.
- Email, social media and inbound marketing experience preferred.
- Must be highly self-motivated, goal-oriented and driven by success.
- Strong organizational, analytical and logical problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to connect with and influence key decision makers at all levels.
- Superior communication skills with ability to have a well-structured conversation.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a flexible work environment.
- Interest in long-term career development.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and knowledge of Macintosh platform.
- Experience with HubSpot CRM a plus.
Job Requirements - Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, or Communications.
- 6+ years Sales experience in an agency or marketing setting with proven sales record.
Goals: Develop total annual IWM service billings of $400,000 to $600,000 in first year.
Compensation: Based on experience
Please submit a cover letter with a brief description of why you’re interested in working with our team along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Senior Business Development Executive".
Type of Position: Full-Time (40 hours per week)
Imagewërks Marketing (IWM) is seeking a dynamic Sales Support Specialist to complement our growing sales team. This position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer and will have a heavy emphasis on critical support duties including: assistance with prospecting, building contact records, drafting proposals, contracts and presentations, and assisting with client strategy.
- Research, draft, edit, and proof critical documents for Account Management team, including:
- Proposals, Brand Audit Documents, Quarterly Reviews, Analytic Reports, Speaking Engagement PowerPoints, Sales Training Documents, etc.
- List research/procurement, update database and CRM tool.
- Support business development efforts for Account Management team.
- Participate in brand and marketing audits for clients.
- Coordinate event marketing efforts and trade show schedules/details for IWM.
- Manage weekly sales reports for Account Management team
- Work with the Project Managers to communicate status of active projects.
- Support the pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business.
- Communicate and set appointments for Account Management Team.
Job Requirements - Qualifications:
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills related to client communication.
- Excellent time, organizational and project management skills.
- Clear oral and written communication and able to work efficiently under tight deadlines.
- Motivated, goal-oriented, and persistent.
- Initiates, plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Keen interpersonal skills with teaming mentality
Job Requirements – Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelors Degree and 4-6 years experience in sales support or similar role (agency environment preferred)
Please submit a cover letter with a brief description of why you’re interested in working with our team along with your resume to email@example.com with subject line "Sales Support Specialist".
It’s simple, really. At Imagewerks Marketing, we bring you ideas that work, or as we like to call them, ideas@wërk. We help build your brand so it becomes an experience. We meet the needs of your consumers not only from an emotional and rational perspective, but socially as well. We give you agility in a digital world that never stands still. Our ideas@wërk solves problems, drive growth and move your brand forward.
Every day and hour is different at Imagewërks Marketing. As a Digital Marketing Intern, you will gain a plethora of experience in assisting the onsite SuperValu team with a variety of design and other projects. This internship will have a heavy emphasis on the organization, execution and completion of design and development goals and will work directly with the Senior Digital Designer.
Our intern will develop skills in::
- Production Design - image resizing, email and digital layouts, preparing images or assets for websites, reproducing website page layouts with new assets, etc.
- Graphic Design - assist in the creation of campaigns, social media brand elements, advertising concepts and layouts, email redesign concepts and layouts, etc.
- Content Creation - support the Senior Digital Content Strategist and Videographer in the creation of content such as recipe videos for website and social media campaigns.
- Research and Strategy - help with competitive research, gather outside resources (websites, emails or images) for inspiration, pull campaign examples, etc.
- Agency Processes - participation in team meetings and brainstorms on larger design projects to learn typical agency creative processes and assist creative team in the conception and creation of projects such as branding, email design, a campaign, marketing collateral, etc
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), using Max OS X is a huge plus. Also proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and iWork (Pages, Numbers, Keynote) is beneficial.
The Digital Project Manager will work directly with clients in collaboration with Account Management, Design, Development, and Marketing teams. The ability to assign and manage responsibilities between departments while providing responsive and courteous client service will be essential.
- Partner with a cross-functional team of sales managers, designers, programmers and marketing strategists to fulfill client requests and expectations.
- Participate in discovery process for digital engagements to accurately scope projects, define budgets and functional specifications, manage timelines and provide metrics for success.
- Develop and refine project timelines and budgets, coordinate internal resources, and anticipate potential challenges with an eye to alternative solutions.
- Schedule, coordinate, and lead internal meetings with marketing and production staff to ensure objectives are met on time and on budget.
- Communicate and collaborate with the client and team to monitor resources, track progress, assign responsibilities, and maintain project scope.
- Ensure quality of project deliverables is maintained through all phases of development.
Job Requirements - Qualifications::
- Must understand production process for web development, digital marketing, social media, and traditional marketing tactics to effectively manage resources, time and budgets.
- Experience with web content management systems and major eCommerce platforms.
- Familiar with managing email marketing campaigns though MailChimp, iContact, Constant Contact, or similar ESP systems.
- Driven to keep current with industry trends and emerging marketing technologies.
- Able to interact extensively with internal account executives, outside media companies and vendors on a daily basis.
- Must be cool under pressure and be able to mediate and problem-solve in fast-paced creative environment under tight deadlines.
- Realistic and pragmatic team player that’s self-motivated and determined to meet deadlines.
- Excellent decision-making, problem solving, organization and multitasking skills.
- Solid presentation skills and attention to detail to convey ideas to internal and external teams.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Word, and Excel.
Job Requirements – Education and/or Experience::
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2-4 years project management experience in an advertising agency or similar environment.
- Casual office environment that promotes creative freedom to deliver exceptional marketing strategies & tactics.