Type of Position: Full-Time (40+ hours per week)
Imagewërks Marketing (IWM) is looking for a seasoned sales development professional to turbocharge our growing creative agency. An IWM Business Development Exec will generate leads, expand account base and drive sales for integrated marketing programs. This role demands a confident prospector to engage C level decision makers with strategic solutions to identify, qualify and close new business opportunities.
We seek a:
- Proven results-driven closer.
- Heavy-hitting networker always on the lookout for new opportunities.
- Master communicator who can foster positive outcomes in fierce negotiations.
- Detailed forecaster based on analytics and sales experience.
- A skilled relator with a collaborative mentality.
- Prospect, qualify and close through traditional/non-traditional sales efforts using a consultative approach to assess marketing needs.
- Collaborate with team on new/existing clients to explore maximum up sell potential.
- Job estimation and proposal creation.
- Work with the highest degree of accuracy and follow-through.
- Meet and exceed all sales and client services goals on a consistent basis.
- Utilize sales CRM to track and report pipeline activity, development status, and planning for next steps. Reviews reports, activity and status with management.
Job Requirements – Qualifications:
- Knowledge of traditional marketing/advertising, digital, social and emerging media.
- Email, social media and inbound marketing experience preferred.
- Must be highly self-motivated, goal-oriented and driven by success.
- Strong organizational, analytical and logical problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to connect with and influence key decision makers at all levels.
- Superior communication skills with ability to have a well-structured conversation.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a flexible work environment.
- Interest in long-term career development.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and knowledge of Macintosh platform.
- Experience with HubSpot CRM a plus.
Job Requirements - Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, or Communications.
- 6+ years Sales experience in an agency or marketing setting with proven sales record.
Goals: Develop total annual IWM service billings of $400,000 to $600,000 in first year.
Compensation: Based on experience
Please submit a cover letter with a brief description of why you’re interested in working with our team along with your resume to email@example.com with subject line "Senior Business Development Executive".
Type of Position: Full-Time (40 hours per week)
Imagewërks Marketing (IWM) is seeking a dynamic Sales Support Specialist to complement our growing sales team. This position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer and will have a heavy emphasis on critical support duties including: assistance with prospecting, building contact records, drafting proposals, contracts and presentations, and assisting with client strategy.
- Research, draft, edit, and proof critical documents for Account Management team, including:
- Proposals, Brand Audit Documents, Quarterly Reviews, Analytic Reports, Speaking Engagement PowerPoints, Sales Training Documents, etc.
- List research/procurement, update database and CRM tool.
- Support business development efforts for Account Management team.
- Participate in brand and marketing audits for clients.
- Coordinate event marketing efforts and trade show schedules/details for IWM.
- Manage weekly sales reports for Account Management team
- Work with the Project Managers to communicate status of active projects.
- Support the pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business.
- Communicate and set appointments for Account Management Team.
Job Requirements - Qualifications:
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills related to client communication.
- Excellent time, organizational and project management skills.
- Clear oral and written communication and able to work efficiently under tight deadlines.
- Motivated, goal-oriented, and persistent.
- Initiates, plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Keen interpersonal skills with teaming mentality
Job Requirements – Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelors Degree and 4-6 years experience in sales support or similar role (agency environment preferred)
Please submit a cover letter with a brief description of why you’re interested in working with our team along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Sales Support Specialist".